How to Enrol - International Students
International students can apply for admission to the Australian Business School (ABS) by contacting ABS directly or through an Education Agent. For a list of ABS approved agents please download the approved Agents List.
To process your application you must supply the following documents:
- The completed and signed Enrolment Application Form
- certified copies of Year 12 or equivalent secondary (high) school results
- any other official certificates, such as short courses and diplomas (if applicable)
- English language proficiency results (where appropriate), for example IELTS or equivalent
- For prospective students wishing to obtain recognition of prior learning, a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Application is required at time of application including accompanying required documentation as detailed in the Recognition of Prior Learning Policy.
The Steps to Enrolment for International Students:
- Send the documents listed above to ABS. See the Contact ABS page for details.
- If your application is approved you will then receive a Letter of Offer describing the course you have enrolled in and the costs involved
- Pay the Deposit which includes the enrolment fee ($200 AUD Non-refundable) & 1st terms tuition fees
- Pay the Overseas Health Cover fee if you are not already covered
- ABS will then send you a Confirmation of Enrolment letter
International Students can then apply for their student visa (see below)
Applying for a Student Visa:
- Visit the Australian Immigration website at http://www.immi.gov.au/students/index.htm
- Click on ‘Student Visa Options’
- Click on ‘Vocational education and training’
- Get your country’s assessment level from the form 1219i
- Choose your country and click on ‘continue to your visa’
- Follow the steps on the web page to complete your Visa application
If you have difficulties with your Visa application please contact the Australian embassy in your country or a registered migration agent.