ICT50915 (CRICOS Code: 086721M)
Study advanced digital production methods by learning how to build websites, edit video, build mobile apps and much more. In addition you will investigate advertising and digital workflow.
The Diploma of Digital Media Technologies expands upon your previous experiences with digital media technologies and refines your skills. It is a perfect pathway into a number of digital media industries including web technologies, audio production, video production, web design, digital imaging or digital project management.
You will be using cutting edge technologies during practical workshops and theory based lectures in which you explore a blend of practical tasks, creative assignments, management activities and academic research.
- Design and build dynamic websites
- Carry out basic video and sound editing for film production
- Coordinate interactive media production
- Create exciting digital effects for video
- Use advertising techniques
- Implement emerging web technology trends
Key Software Used:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- Microsoft Office
- HTML & CSS Coding