BSB51415 - CRICOS Code: 094134G
The Diploma of Project Management offers a practical, hands-on approach to learning with an emphasis on solving real business problems. Our diploma is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), which is the recommended global standard for project management.
Learn the key areas of project management through interactive workshops and managing ‘live’ business projects. Develop a natural project management style, knowledge and skills to meet challenges faced by busy managers in today's dynamic workplace.
You will gain the knowledge and skills to effectively lead a project through from start to finish. You will be trained in managing all aspects of a project from costs, to communications and human resources.
- Developing scope management plans
- Determining and implementing project schedules and assessing time management outcomes
- Implementing quality control and assurance processes and evaluating quality improvements
- Identifying, analysing and monitoring project risks
- Managing project costs and budget