The General English program from the Australian Business School is a perfect preparation if you want to improve your all-round language skills. You will be taught how to use English in real life situations; you will learn the necessary language skills and gain the confidence to travel and work in Australia amongst native English speakers.
Passive Learning: Most English language schools focus on traditional textbook learning. The student is a passive learner, takes a receptor role and relies on receiving correct answers from the teacher. This kind of accuracy-focused learning, while important, does not fully equip a student for life outside the classroom.
Active Learning: The Australian English Language School focuses on an active-learning approach and our students take a more dominant role in the classroom. They are given tasks where the teacher acts as a facilitator and communication is based on students giving opinions and reasons for those opinions. Our methodology emphasises critical thinking and fluency.
- Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate (3 Levels)
- 25 hours per week (20 hours classroom based plus 5 hours supervised-study)
- 12 week modules (per level)
- Course book-based core lessons
- Weekly revision tests and interviews with your teacher
- Students are able to move to the next level, if their abilities show they are capable
- Receive your personal course book
[table “” not found /]
CRICOS Course Code: 084920J