Want to stay in Australia after your working holiday visa expires?

Study at the Australian Business School and get your student visa for the duration of your course.

By studying at the Australian Business School (accredited CRICOS school) you can obtain a student visa to stay in Australia. Take the opportunity to receive one Australian qualification or more and get a visa for the time of your study. Study part time and work the rest of the rest of the time.

We are providing Diplomas and Certificates in: Business, Management, IT and Digital Media starting from 3,600 AUD.

View our current course prices here


What is a student visa?

Australian Student Visa allows you to study and work in Australia for a period equal to the duration of your course plus one month (28 days after the last day of class).

You must be over 16 years old to request this visa.


How it works?

The student visa is approved only if combined with an accredited course provided by some Australia’s schools such as the Australian Business School.

Visa is associated to the confirmation of enrolment (COE = Confirmation Of Enrolment), which identifies starting and ending date of the course.
You can combine multiple courses within the same visa, such as vocational courses provided at ABS.
The minimum duration of a related visa course is 12 weeks; the maximum is 50 weeks.


How to apply for the visa?

Visa can be requested on the Australian Department of Immigration website (

You must provide COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) to apply for this visa.


How much does it cost?

The cost of the student visa is $575 Australian, payable with credit card directly on the Australian immigration website during your request.

Click Here to check your eligibility and receive a free quote!